Amplifying the upside of the digital revolution
UC Berkeley’s Center for Long-Term Cybersecurity (CLTC) helps people address tomorrow’s information security challenges, train the next generation of cybersecurity leaders, and amplify the upside of the digital revolution.
Together with individual supporters and valued corporate partners, your support helps us:
- Inform future-focused research and policy agendas across government, industry, and civil society through scenarios from Cybersecurity Futures.
- Advance diverse and multi-disciplinary original cybersecurity research through the CLTC Grants program.
- Help politically targeted organizations to stay safe online through Citizen Clinic.
- Analyze global impacts of artificial intelligence through our AI Security Initiative.
- Illuminate the cultural dimensions of cybersecurity through our Daylight Security Research Lab.
Private philanthropy directly fuels our mission to amplify the upside of the digital revolution. Gifts of all sizes help our students and faculty advance groundbreaking research, train larger numbers of future information security professionals, and expand our outreach to support politically vulnerable civil society organizations.
Learn more at cltc.berkeley.edu or download the following one-page overviews to learn more about our priorities and opportunities for support:
- CLTC Overview
- Citizen Clinic
- Daylight Security Research Lab
- AI Security Initiative
- Corporate Membership Program
We invite conversation and inquiries around specific research initiatives, projects, and ways to give: Shanti Corrigan, Senior Director of Philanthropy, welcomes your outreach at firstname.lastname@example.org or (510) 693-8062 | California Relay Service 711.