The UC Berkeley Center for Long-Term Cybersecurity is a leading resource for research, education, and policy related to cybersecurity, broadly defined.
Our areas of expertise include:
– Cybersecurity for politically vulnerable populations and civil society
– Emerging digital technologies
– Economics and behavioral economics of security
– Data protection, data property rights, and data markets
– Nation-state and criminal attackers and defenders
– Personal data and privacy, encryption, espionage and surveillance
– Security dimensions of artificial intelligence/machine learning
We are happy to facilitate interviews with members of our leadership team, or with our affiliated researchers from across UC Berkeley. Please send media requests to email@example.com.
You can learn more CLTC on our About Us page.
For an overview of our research grants and affiliated researchers, please see our Grants Program page.