This event has passed.
A recording of this event is available here.
Join Swissnex on Tuesday, March 15 at 9am in San Francisco, and 5pm in Switzerland, and discover the startups in the Tech4Trust Acceleration Program, led by Trust Valley.
The 90 minute event will welcome the President and CEO of Logitech, Bracken Darrell, for a keynote on digital trust, as well as an interactive panel which brings together Jordan Brandt (CEO, Inpher), Sekhar Sarukkai (Center for Long Term Cybersecurity, UC Berkeley), as well as Corine Thommen (Swissnex in San Francisco), and Karine Wittmer (Swiss Business Hub USA).
This event is co-organized by Swissnex in San Francisco, Trust Valley, the Consulate General of Switzerland in San Francisco, Switzerland Global Enterprise/Swiss Business Hub USA, and the Greater Geneva Bern Area.
Program (Time in San Francisco)
- 9:00am – Opening by Balz Abplanalp, Consul General of Switzerland in San Francisco
- 9:05am – Keynote by Bracken Darrell, President & CEO Logitech
- 9:20am – Tech4Trust Startup showcase
- 9:35am – 15 minutes panel: How can startups contribute to creating trust in society? How can they better collaborate with other actors to solve the big challenges of our times?
- 9:50am – Tech4Trust Startup showcase
- 10:10am – Conclusion and virtual networking with startups
- 10:30am – End of Event