We are looking for an Information Security intern to join the Enterprise Information Security and Compliance team. In this role, you will support EISC in various assignments across multiple security disciplines.
As a member of our highly motivated and collaborative team, you will be working with business stakeholders, developers, engineers and project managers. You should bring with you a commitment to excellence and a strong sense of personal responsibility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete day-to-day assignments supporting the work of EISC disciplines such as:
- Security Technology and Architecture Risk Assessments
- Threat Modeling
- Security Incident Response and Investigations
- Operational Security
- Vulnerability Remediation
- Security Testing
- Security Training
- Regulatory Compliance
- Assist in the completion of specific projects within or across these disciplines • Assist with documentation—for example:tracking and reviewing vulnerabilities and patching staus
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential