This position will lead Salesforce’s Cybersecurity Legal function, which is responsible for advising on and helping to set forth the Company’s strategy on cybersecurity legal matters. Reporting directly to Salesforce’s EVP, Global Privacy & Product Legal, the successful candidate will partner closely with Salesforce’s Security department, various teams within Salesforce’s Legal department, and Salesforce’s Government Affairs department.
- Counseling the Security team on various legal matters, such as incident response, breach notification, and board reporting.
- Partnering with Security and Government Affairs to help set out and execute on the Company’s cybersecurity policy priorities.
- Collaborating with Salesforce’s Global Privacy and Product Legal team to help ensure compliance with applicable security-related legal requirements.
- Advising and reviewing security-related policies, standards, and procedures.
- Be a resident expert and resource on issues related to cybersecurity legal matters.