Facebook Security focuses on keeping the people who use Facebook and our employees safe by delivering security best practices throughout project, program and product life cycles. We enable Security to be a trusted partner so our company can be productive within a safe and secure environment. The ideal Security Program Manager Intern will work cross-functionally with teams across Facebook to coordinate and execute security initiatives at scale. This person should be curious, eager to learn, passionate about security and have strong verbal and written communication skills. This role is located at our headquarters in Menlo Park, CA.
Security Program Manager Intern Responsibilities
- Develop an understanding of Facebook’s security issues, processes, and policies
- Partner with program managers, security analysts and XFN partners to establish goals and understand scope, objectives and metrics for success
- Manage day-to-day execution of projects
- Track progress and adjust project roadmaps, schedule and plans. Identify, communicate and resolve issues
- Communicate process, policy and product concepts to senior leadership, business and cross-functional partners effectively