Facebook’s Privacy Program Management team is looking for a Privacy Program Manager to lead cross-functional privacy reviews for consumer products. In this role, you’ll work closely with product managers to learn about new products, and partner with legal, public policy, product marketing, security, and other teams across the company to identify potential privacy challenges and drive towards consensus-based solutions.
A successful candidate will have a substantive experience working on privacy issues in the technology or consumer product space, as well as strong interpersonal and project-management skills.
- Manage Facebook’s cross-functional privacy review process for new products and features
- Facilitate discussion and coordination among product managers and privacy stakeholders across the company (including members of the legal, public policy, product marketing, security, and communications teams)
- Work with product managers and other privacy stakeholders to develop and drive consensus around creative solutions to privacy-by-design challenges
- Track and document new product proposals, status updates, and key decisions
- Communicate privacy decisions to the broader cross-functional team, and ensure that those decisions are properly implemented
- Relationship building and collaboration within cross-functional teams
- Communicating to different types of audiences both internally and externally