Minimum Education Level: PhD, PhD or Equivalent
• The completion of all PhD or equivalent degree requirements except the dissertation at the time of application.
Additional Qualifications for All Applicants (By Start Date):
• Must have a PhD or equivalent degree in a closely related technical field or in a closely related social science field.
• Experience conducting technical, social science, or policy research, particularly related to cybersecurity, tech policy, national security, economics, or related fields.
• Demonstrated skills to communicate complex and technical information in a clear and concise manner both verbally and written.
• Organizational and communication skills necessary for effective project management.
• Strong writing skills, demonstrated through experience drafting and editing research papers.
• Working knowledge of cybersecurity, information security, national security, or related fields.
• Curiosity and enthusiasm about emerging technologies and their implication on politics and society; a commitment to thinking creatively about a quickly developing problem space.
• A desire to write both peer‐reviewed and public facing research (white papers, op‐eds, etc.).