Netflix is revolutionizing entertainment. With 204 million members around the globe enjoy our award-winning movies and TV shows, but most of our growth still lies ahead. With our growing investment in original content, Netflix’s studio and corporate departments are rapidly growing as a crucial part of our mission to entertain a diverse global audience.
The Studio & Corporate Information Security – Partnerships team delivers a balanced approach to information security for our workforce. We’re looking for a Manager to lead our team of Security Partners who are the key security leaders between our Information Security team and the business departments. The group owns the picture of risk in their stakeholder’s ecosystem, guides them during incidents, secures business workflows & technical ecosystem, and delivers targeted awareness. This team has a broad scope of information security focus based on their stakeholders’ needs and include examples such as supply chain risk management, content security, identity governance, 3rd party application security, and more. Things move fast at Netflix, and this team is critical to ensure strong alignment to reduce critical risks.
As the team leader, you’ll set the strategic direction, advance growth, and build strong partnerships with senior leadership throughout our Studio & Corporate enterprise. Ideally, you will have some experience with other studios and seek to approach security in our entertainment industry in novel ways. This is an exciting role at the forefront of our largest growth areas. It requires previous experience as an accomplished leader of a talented and capable team of senior security professionals.
Minimum Education Level: None
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Excellent written and verbal communications to deliver insight to a diverse audience
- Easily partner and forge relationships with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Cares deeply about creating a team that models inclusivity, where team members can do their best work
- You have breadth across multiple Information Security domains and depth in a few
- Able to prioritize your team’s investments to align with broad business goals and risk-based security initiatives
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and independent decision making
- Experience in hiring, coaching, and evaluating a security team with broad skill sets
- You have built and grown security services and programs in your previous experience and understand how to measure the impact