Minimum Education Level: Bachelor's or Equivalent, Student
This individual will also work with leadership to develop and deliver presentations and perform other support duties as assigned.
Cyber Security tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Collaborating with team members, stakeholders and management to gather and validate requirements
- Developing user stories or scenarios to reflect practical application against the requirements
- Collaborating with NG Engineers and/or other interns as part of the solution design process
- Generating source code and/or supporting efforts to integrate products that will lead to enhancements or new capabilities for the project
- Collaborating with team members, stakeholders and management to demonstrate new capabilities and validate performance against requirements
- Addressing issues, concerns or suggestions raised by stakeholders
At the end of summer a Capstone presentation will be prepared and given to senior management by the intern or team of interns as applicable.
- Must be pursuing or have completed a degree in Cyber Security, Engineering or related technical degree from an accredited college or university
- Cumulative minimum GPA of 3.25
- Hands-on development or system integration experience (classroom or job-related)
- Familiarity with developing in Java, .NET, HTML, SharePoint, Python, or other development / scripting languages
- Cumulative minimum GPA of 3.7