Position Summary: Responsible for partnering with the IT Manager on day-to-day tasks and duties of project work analyzing work and making recommendations to ensure project success. Shares related information to all audiences in a timely and effective manner. This position provides the opportunity to gain valuable experience in one of many critical Enterprise Information Technology functions such as Business Analysis, Cybersecurity, Process Metrics and Analytics, Solution Design, Project Management/Coordination, and Infrastructure Support.
- Manage individual workload and deliver to agreed upon project milestones
- Demonstrate ability to work in team environment and help resolve issues
- Assists Manager in delivering work products to Manager’s defined stakeholder and customer groups.
- Partner with IT Manager on day-to-day responsibilities of project work
- Provide subject matter expertise/analysis relative to software or hardware delivery
- Develop processes & analysis tools enhancing project experience
- Facilitate communications between the various stakeholders and collaborate with internal cross-functional teams