Are you ready to join the next-generation of national security? Peraton is a fresh name in the industry with an established portfolio and legacy going back more than a century. We work differently than our peers – with agility, the freedom to innovate, an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture of responsibility. As part of the Peraton team, you’ll be part of our movement to build a great company, solve the most daunting challenges facing mankind today, to protect and promote freedom around the world, and to secure our future, for our families, our communities, our nation, and our way of life.
Peraton is seeking an Information Security / Privacy Analyst, in Alexandria, VA, to provide security operations support for mission critical systems. This individual will be responsible for the system administrations and maintenance of various computer security systems to support monitoring of a secure network to include Linux, UNIX and Windows based systems.
This is what you’ll do…
- You will be responsible for analyzing and/or administering security controls for information systems
- You will safeguard the network against unauthorized infiltration, modification, destruction or disclosure
- You will implement and enforce company security policies. Manage the company’s firewalls and intrusion detection systems
- You will provide incident response, analysis and reporting per policies and procedures
- You will provide support to review, assess and document vulnerabilities to improve the security posture of information systems