The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls group at JPMorgan Chase aligns the firm’s cybersecurity, access management, controls and resiliency teams. The group proactively and strategically partners with all lines of business and functions to enable them to design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently; and drive automation of controls. The group’s number one priority is to enable the business by keeping the firm safe, stable and resilient.
Working in Information Security Management, you’ll design and implement processes and tools that safeguard the firm’s computing environment. Creating action plans, mitigating risks and resolving control issues, you’ll gain key insight into today’s complex risk and regulatory landscape. Working with our cybersecurity team, you’ll be at the forefront of innovation designed to strengthen our operations. Additionally, you’ll have the chance to participate in steering committees, promote IT security awareness across the firm, advise and support business security risk and control activities, and drive your career in any direction you choose.
The CTC Supporting Asset and Wealth Management, organization develops applications and provides technology support for corporate functions across JPMorgan Chase, including Private Bank, International Private Bank, Wealth Management and Asset Management Globally.
We are currently seeking an Information Security/Cybersecurity Analyst partners with GIAM to provide support for privileged access and end user access management across AWM Technology.
- Serve as liaison between business and development teams to translate business and design requirements into technical requirements.
- Analyze business requirements to understand the business needs and to determine how their applications works with strategic tools.
- Combine knowledge of what the business wants with knowledge of how the systems are built and used to create functional designs across applications
- Interface with the AWM line of business, application development, product and technology teams to support and deliver strategic and tactical solutions
- Perform critical analysis on information consolidated from multiple sources, identify and resolve conflicts, and break down high-level information into detailed workable requirements.