Minimum Education Level: Bachelor's
- Manage incidents, ensuring that they are properly identified, analyzed, recorded and escalated as appropriate.
- Conduct investigations according to a well-defined processes in order to categorize and classify network intrusions, events, incidents and false alarms.
- Conduct incident response in accordance with the Capital Group Cyber Incident Response Plan
- Identify, prioritize and champion tool and process requirements.
- Gather and maintain forensics to support investigative and risk analysis and mitigation efforts.
- Regularly communicate metrics and reports verbally and in writing up to Senior Risk Management.
- Strong technical and analytical ability.
- Strong business communication skills (including presenting to senior associates).
- Awareness of APT – Advanced Persistent Threat remediation and detection
- Develop and maintain Incident Response Playbooks using automation tools.
- Provide tuning recommendations for security tools.
- Highly motivated and maintains composure under pressure.
- 3+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas: cyber security, risk management, incident response/management, forensics, or complex data analysis and correlation.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- SANS Institute Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC), preferably GCFE, GCIA, GCFA, or GNFA
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Cyber Security or equivalent.