Why not work somewhere better? The road to better starts with a single step. Join us on our relentless quest to improve the lives of those who practice medicine and those they care for. Our goal? Healthier patients, happier providers and happier employees. Please visit our website at: www.nextgen.com.
The Information Security Analyst is responsible for protecting all sensitive information within a company. They must develop reports to share with administrators about the efficiency of security policies and recommend any changes. The security analyst must also organize and conduct training for all employees regarding company security and information safeguarding. They must ensure that all security systems are current with any software or hardware changes in the company. They must plan and document all security information in the company including physical and internet security.
- Must perform security audits and reviews
- Must perform internal audits for security controls
- Must work with auditors for certification and audit requirements
- Must collect, review, schedule and remediate internal security controls for compliance
- Develop techniques, procedures and utilities for improving risk assessments
- Coordinate development, implementation, and administration of security policies, practices, standards and programs
- Coordinate and develop effective security awareness programs
- Coordinate and project manage solutions for security posture
- Participate in data collection, analysis and management for client assessments and client requests
- Creating, testing and implementing network disaster recovery plans
- Information Security Policies
- Incident Response
- SOC 2 Type II compliance auditing