Minimum Education Level: Bachelor's or Equivalent
- Management and leadership experience in academia, government, non-profit, and/or industry.
- Demonstrated expertise with program building within an academic or other institution.
- Demonstrated expertise building collaborations between academia, industrial and/or governmental or nonprofit agencies.
- Expertise in administrative, budgetary, human resources and financial principles and practices.
- Expert oral and written communication skills; team-building and collaborative mindset that energizes and empowers others.
- Expert ability to work with a dynamic and diverse group of faculty, staff and students as well as external partners.
- Expert fundraising and business development experience.
- Expert negotiation skills including political acumen, social perceptiveness, and cross-cultural awareness.
- Advanced degree in related area and/or equivalent experience/training.
- Preferred Academic background and recognized expertise in Digital Security and Policy.