Are you looking for a career that will allow you to use your unique blend of business acumen and tech savvy? Business Analysts at IBM are subject matter experts that build the bridge between our business and our clients, immersing themselves into the market to understand problems and find innovative solutions. Be ready to navigate the complex relationships that make the business world run and find the actionable insights that result in great business decisions.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As the Entry-Level Business/Marketing Analyst for the Global Cyber Range Team within IBM Security, your job will enable stakeholders and leaders to make the right decisions to drive the business to succeed through operational excellence. You will influence organizational models, content planning, contribution & support processes, and take on special projects to help influence organizational excellence and innovation.
Collaboration and communication skills are critical in the role. The team’s success is hinged on its ability to use data to influence IBM’s business unit and geography leaders to develop and articulate a comprehensive strategy for our digital offering portfolio.
· Implementing executive, internal, and thought-leadership communications strategy, specifically, writing articles, emails, and presentations
· Presentation creation (including some visual design work); organizing and preparing content for major events
· Organizing and preparing content for video productions and demos
· Promoting external thought leadership internally and externally in social media and other marketing channels
· Completing market research and collecting competitor intelligence. Analytical skills working with large data sets to understand market trends around industries, tooling, user groups, and market segments.