As the Director of Technology for ADL’s Center on Extremism, you will envision, develop and manage COE’s full technology stack to enhance ADL’s efforts to track and counter extremism and hate. Along with the Vice President of the Center on Extremism and other senior ADL staff, you will help design and execute COE’s technology strategy. You will also manage and build out the team tasked with carrying out this critical mission.
Minimum Education Level: Bachelor's or Equivalent
- Passion to join the fight against domestic extremism and hate.
- Ability to craft and execute technology strategy.
- Excellent decision-making ability with a data-driven mindset.
- Fluency of advanced data science techniques.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Strong organizational and project management abilities.
- Prior background in software engineering, product management, and/or data analysis.
- Ability to set and meet deadlines within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively in collaborative settings.
- 5-10 years of progressive leadership experience managing, developing, and scaling technical and/or analytical teams.
- Experience in startup environments a plus.
- Nonprofit experience preferred.
- Experience working with third-party contracted vendors preferred.