The Cybersecurity Threat Intelligence Analyst will track, research, analyze and provide threat intelligence reporting on cyber threats targeting Chevron and the energy sector. The Analyst will produce relevant, accurate, and timely intelligence analysis and reporting that indicates the “who, what, when, where, why, how, and importance” of cyber threats, utilizing the intelligence life cycle, analytical judgment, legal and ethical parameters of intelligence collections.
Minimum Education Level: Bachelor's
- Past working experience working on a cyber threat intelligence team with experience analyzing, tracking and reporting on nation state, cybercrime and non-state supported threat actors.
- Experience working with the threat intelligence lifecycle and utilizing priority intelligence requirements to drive Chevron’s intelligence operational workflow.
- Experience in leveraging analytic judgement to create high quality intelligence reporting.
- Technical experience analyzing threat actor’s tactics, technical and procedures; malware analysis, network traffic, endpoint activity and vulnerabilities and exploits.
- Leveraging analytic judgement to write high quality intelligence reporting with attention to detail and content that is relevant, accurate and timely.
- Technical analysis skills to analyze internal data and external information to hunt various threats.