Cybersecurity Interns will support cybersecurity systems or software development for multiple projects selected to demonstrate technical concepts and explore potential solutions for our customers. You will have the opportunity to create and develop advanced technology capabilities in the areas of cyber and Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) and gain valuable business experience and exposure to defense work. You will develop technical skills and expand industry knowledge across a broad range of projects and tasks. Interns will be in work teams and will be active in task planning and execution, staff meetings, customer meetings (where appropriate), and technical discussions
Minimum Education Level: Student
- Linux Operating System (OS) and scripting (RHEL and Kali).
- Experience working with embedded systems
- Experience with traditional A&A tools: Nessus, Nmap, HBSS, Xacta.
- Familiarity with Department of Defense (DoD) / Risk Management Framework (RMF) processes
- Experience with Ethernet networks, TCP/IP, Switch and Router configuration
- Experience with automotive communications protocols such as CANBus
- CompTIA A+ or Network+ Certifications
- Experience in Modeling and Simulation (M&S)
- Completed at least 90 total credits, or Junior Year, of undergraduate coursework.
- Completion of introductory programming or engineering classes
- Python/Java/C++ or other object oriented program design and development