Do you have a passion for helping Microsoft’s clients defend themselves against targeted exploitation? Are you interested in being intimately involved in the latest, cutting edge developments in the security industry and having a direct impact on the security of all Microsoft customers? Do you want to be on the front lines of helping our customers go toe-to-toe against advanced adversaries? Are you interested in a fast-paced job full of new opportunities? If so, you might be a candidate for the Microsoft’s Detection and Response Team (DART). The team is looking for a strong, experienced Windows Infrastructure (deployment) consultant/engineer to join our client-facing response team. Ideal candidates possess some of the following skills:
- Active Directory subject matter expert, to encompass migration, management, security and deployment.
- Experience deploying advanced Windows client security technologies such as LAPS, OOADS/ADSA and other Windows security features.
- Advanced and proven ability in deployment with software deployment.
- Proven and advanced scripting experience with PowerShell.
- Working knowledge of Azure cloud services
- Strong familiarity with Office365 migration and management.
- Advanced understanding of Windows authentication mechanisms and supporting technologies such as ADFS.
- Deep infrastructure knowledge including troubleshooting, design and implementation experience across the Microsoft Server stack.