Polaris, a global powersports leader, is looking for a Product Cybersecurity Connectivity Engineer. The Polaris team builds world-class connected vehicle solutions for motorcycles and off-road vehicles. As a Cybersecurity Connectivity Engineer on the team, you will be responsible for creating requirements, execution and evaluation of designs, development, testing and control of major cybersecurity strategies with a focus on connected features and molding the future state of Cybersecurity for Polaris. Interest in powersports is a plus!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, maintain, and communicate meaningful security requirements to impacted business units.
- Provide technical leadership and define the strategies and processes for end-to-end security of vehicle electrical architecture and embedded systems
- Lead Risk Assessments on Vehicle Architectures
- Support product programs with security expertise
- Drive resolution for issues identified by accurately documenting, assigning severity, and providing recommendations based on observations
- Identify potential vulnerabilities in the product and make recommendations on how to resolve the vulnerabilities
- Stay actively engaged in ongoing security vulnerability prioritization and mitigation
- Become the cybersecurity connectivity expert for all vehicles
- Have a customer-focused mindset for delivering a product that is centered around a great customer experience
- Be an active participant in and help enhance a mature agile environment
- Be flexible enough to work on multiple products being produced for a fast-changing market
- Help build and maintain high team morale