Work you’ll do
As a Specialist Master within our Cyber Risk team, you will:
• Work with Federal clients to mitigate cyber risk and threats
• Organize and deliver services on a cross-section of projects
• Maintain technical knowledge within industry and service line and leverage deep subject matter knowledge on engagements
• Contribute to the development and cultivation of business and vendor relationships
• Serve as a “Subject Matter Expert”, adding interpretive value to data presented or experienced insight into a functional process or issue
• Display business judgment in anticipating client/project needs and developing alternative solutions
• Identify opportunities for other Deloitte service offerings that can address client needs
• Responsible for managing solutions, delegating resources, and helping to ensure quality assurance principles are met across projects and deliverables
• Supervise the work of team members and supports delivery teams and staff
• Actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities providing input and guidance into the staffing process
• Conduct some engineering duties in a Red Hat Linux and Cent OS environment.
• Duties include design, deployment and automation across configuration management, vulnerability management, software deployments, monitoring as well as client/end user support and incident response.