About the Job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Business Development Manager for Google’s AI Services group, you will have the opportunity to build innovative customer programs that are focused on Google’s machine learning solutions. AI Services is focused on partnering with leading enterprises in order to apply machine learning to solve complex business challenges.
You will be working directly with senior executives and customers to identify the biggest opportunities, understand technical requirements, assess potential business impact as well as alignment with Google’s overall priorities and principles. You will drive leads forward from initial scoping to term sheet and making agreements.
We are shaping the future of how machine learning is used across many industries and verticals. In this role, you will lead business development and help to shape the future of this area.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Work closely with leading customers and enterprises to identify the biggest customer pain points that can be addressed through the power of Google’s AI/ML capabilities
- Shape, scope, and structure programs that will deliver outstanding impact to enterprises and leverage the best of Google Cloud AI/ML
- Craft statements of work and term sheets, leveraging the best of Google and internal teams, to structure engagements in a win-win way
- Represent Google Cloud and AI Services in senior level conversations and frequently at C-level; work with enterprise leadership and advising/shaping/structuring programs that drive outstanding customer impact
- Provide weekly updates on pipeline progress to senior management