PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Working with the Manager of Security Risk and Compliance as an Associate Security Analyst you are a member of a best-in-class security team that coordinates PlayStation’s Security Risk, and Compliance program. You will be an integral part of bringing fun and joy to millions of gamers across the globe. By executing security assessments and providing in-depth analysis of risks, you will provide crucial information to the leadership team in critical decisions that protect PlayStation gamers and the PlayStation Platform. You will act as the domain specialist for all matters of Security Risk & Compliance.
How you will make an impact:
- Support hands-on gap and risk assessments to identify, document, and track significant information security risks associated with:
- Cloud and physical IT infrastructure
- Information systems
- Vendors and other third parties
- Work with technical engineering teams in achieving the best and most efficient security controls that also maintain operational effectiveness
- Cultivate strategic working relationships with technical architects, engineering teams, and platform partners, maintaining a high level of contact
- Assist in the development of security remediation efforts and track them to completion
- Work with groundbreaking cloud security tools, as well as GRC tools, to collect and maintain security and risk information
- Provide security consulting services to business owners and partners
- Maintain broad knowledge of standard methodologies and trends in the field of Information Security and other technologies relevant to systems operated by the Operations and Engineering teams
- Collaborate with technical teams, partners and leadership teams to translate security risk mitigation plans into meaningful actions to mitigate risk
- Support the PlayStation Security Risk Assessment methodology, policy, strategy and process