Our Privacy program management team is chartered to ensure our program meets internal standards, regulatory requirements and applies industry best practices to the program. This team builds the critical tools necessary for Privacy teams to ensure compliance in their operations and product groups. We are looking for an Analytics Lead who through data analytics will be able to define and drive analyses aimed at developing a deep and holistic understanding of compliance performance, opportunities, and trends. Deep engagement with stakeholders at all levels is needed to understand the requirements and develop business/operational dashboards to monitor business performance.
Analytics Lead, Privacy Responsibilities
- Collect, manage, and analyze data using appropriate statistical methodologies and business intelligence tools such as Tableau
- Work with a variety of Facebook proprietary products, applications and warehouses, transforming raw data into finished products, e.g. trending and dashboards/reports
- Generate information and insights from data sets and identifying trends and patterns to enhance process maturity of our safeguards and prioritization of compliance related business decisions
- Assessing quality of data and removing or cleaning data working with product teams
- Setting up the data infrastructure required to support real time reporting